IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, April 24, 2011

Contemporary Worship

We had a very nice church attending Sunday school and then church with our lovely neighbors! I am always nervous about attending a new church, I have primarily attended Baptist churches. But I enjoy contemporary worship services and that is what this one was. After we returned home I finished cooking dinner and we enjoyed a yummy lunch...on the porch of course! In a few minutes I believe I may take a walk! It has been a good day! The only gray cloud that wants to keep creeping in, Shawn has run out of ciggies and he is easily irritated! The girls and I will spend the rest of the day tip toeing around, not to tick him off!  I hope all of you are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment