IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, April 22, 2011

Embarrassed

I am not going to whine this morning, things are what they are! Maybe it will be a good day?  Right now our landlord stopped by to check on some of the work that has been done. Because of the water situation, my house is not as clean as I would like it to be, nor are we! I am terribly embarrassed by all of it and I can not believe Shawn let him come inside. Do not get me wrong, we do the very best to keep the house clean and ourselves. However, sometimes a day can go by before I can get enough water to do the dishes, scrub the bathroom or that we ourselves are able to wash. Yeah, real fun! I wish it would all just get better all ready! It is Friday and while so many people are making plans for the weekend, we have none. You know it is funny, if we were able to have the water turned on, I would gladly spend my weekend washing laundry, dishes and cleaning the house. Then a long, long soak in the tub. I sometime wish I was five again and believed wishes could come true.  Right now I wish my landlord would need to find some place to go, I really do not want anyone around until the situation is better! I could not be more uncomfortable! Most of you know that I have obsessive, compulsive behavior and I tend to keep a very meticulous house! It is very important to me. Ok I am done rambling! Hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment