IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, April 15, 2011

Aches and Pains

I woke up feeling like the house was literally sitting on my back! I have always dealt with back pain, this morning it is quite bad! I think the stress of things have settled into pain in my joints and back! The good news Kate Lynn is doing well this morning! She had to sleep on the couch because in her own bed she was afraid she would roll onto her leg. She did not sleep very well, but the pain in her leg is minimal. The pain in her arms, where she had received the shots, is worse. She is black and blue and swollen, but not as bad as I expected. We still have a couple more days where we have to watch for infection though.
Not sure what today will bring, we do have severe thunder storm warnings, with a potential for a tornado watch. The roof is being worked on early this morning, I am hoping it will be done before the rain! Before I forget, and I hope this does not sound too much like an afterthought! Kelly presented her "Day of Silence" project yesterday, it went so well she was asked to do it twice! Today is the day for Day of Silence and she is going to give it a try. I pray that other students will participate and that the teacher will be receptive! I am very proud how she worked and how well she presented this to the school! For now, I hope all of you have a good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment