IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Saturday, June 4, 2011

Walking and Rummy

Kelly and Shawn are napping, I probably should be doing the same but am not sure I could. To work off some of our anxiety the 3 of us went for a long walk. We found a cool little yard sale and scoped things out. Nothing beats a single guys yard sale sometimes. His Grandmother gave him a bunch of brand new kitchen stuff and he never used it. I scooped up a brand new, in the box salad shooter for just a couple bucks! We came home and puttered around the house and Kelly and I played Rummy. It would seem lately if I am not walking I am playing Rummy! Though Rummy inside a nice air conditioned house often beats the walk! I am praying that over the next few days things will settle down! Shawn and I want to go see if we can speak to a few of the kids at the house with Kelly and see what they have to say about the whole thing, before we sign a warrant on this young man! We  will see what happens! Oh Boy! I pray you are all having a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment