IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, June 20, 2011

Posting as Able

I will post as I am able! I hope that everyone had a good weekend! Exspecially all the dads! It was a good weekend here! We have plenty of projects to keep us busy and there is always a walk to be had! Shawn had a good day yesterday, it was a very relaxed day. We are waiting to hear from Job Corp this week, at least our understanding is that Kelly should be hearing this week when she will be leaving. I am very excited to see both girls get into school! Shawn and I recieved great news this past week...our older neice and her husband had their new baby, well my neice did most of the work! Little baby Eva Rose was born on june 15th. We could not be more happy for Jackie and Shaun! This morning we are enjoying some coffee before we get serious about working on the dining room! I hope you alll have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment