IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Lazy

I slept very well! truly did not want to get my butt out of bed! Out of bed it is though! Shawn and I are drinking coffee on the porch, I enjoyed one of the muffins Kelly and I made. Not a whole lot of anything going on today! I suppose that can be good!  Shawn still has the dressers to refinish today, that is the first and foremost priority, so I may help him with that. I have to see how we can get Kelly motivated! Typical 17 year old on summer vacation, lazy! But she can only enjoy it for about a month and then her vacation is over! I hope you are all enjoying the start of your summers and have great day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment