IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, June 6, 2011

Farewell Fleas !

Like people possessed we attacked the house; inside and out! First spraying chemicals under the house! Then Shawn and I dipped the cats and dog, shoved the cats in the shed, leashed the dog out front. Then in the house we went and set of 6 bombs. After setting off the bombs we went outside and sprinkled insecticide all over the lawn and watered it according to the directions! After the bombing was complete we aired out the house and then cleaned it top to bottom. To wash the floors we used flea shampoo! We realized the dip did not work on the dog, it did on the cats. So the poor dog was shampooed and then shaved, she looks very cute! I think we killed all the little suckers! It was such a busy day, I never made it to the clinic for my prescription refills, there is tomorrow. Of course I still have to figure out the proper routes! Fun, Fun! Tonight we are finally relaxing! I feel good knowing my furry little family members will be healthier now! The heat down here makes the problems worse, but if we have taken care  of it, like we think, then maintaining it will be fairly easy! Well, I am getting over heated, so it is time to go inside! I hope you all had a good day! Sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment