IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Prayers for my Mom

I received a call late last night from my dad, my mom is in the hospital. She has been quite sick for weeks now and pretty confused. They are looking into all sorts of things, including dementia. She is only in her late 50's, so still pretty young. Unfortunately she has always had some sort of health issues and not always taken the best care of herself. I suspect it maybe a long road, ex specially for my dad. I am glad they are being thorough with the testing and hopefully we will receive some concrete results very soon! Please, Keep her in your prayers! (Sharon) Thank You! Not sure what is on the agenda for today. I guess we will fly by the seat of our pants! I hope you all have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment