IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Saturday, June 4, 2011

Terrifying Night

Shawn and I discovered a whole new level of fear! At 11pm Kelly was not home and we were a bit disappointed, by 12am we were mad, by 1am we were looking for her and I mean literally walking up and down the street she was supposed to  be on, scouring the neighborhood and area ( we walked miles!) , by 2:30am police were called and a report was done, at 3 something (I lost track after a melt down) we realized our neighbors across the street were on their porch and we went and asked for a ride to Kelly's boyfriend's mom's house. Theses poor and wonderful neighbors were; a-drunk beyond belief, b-spoke very little English, c- most graciously willing to help! The impaired driver got me safely to the house, where I proceeded to wake up his mom and dad at a very insane hour of the morning.After his mom knew I was beyond upset and she was going to help like it or not, she drove me to the house were her son held Kelly by fear! I had to pound on the door and threaten to take out a window. When I tell you, I made it abundantly clear to Austin and her family that there would be issues for him if he ever even looks at my daughter! Kelly came home with me and we arrived home, very exhausted and beyond anxious! It was by far one of the worst things we have ever been through. And after leaving Kate Lynn at the airport to move back to New England, my nerves were pretty frazzled any how! I tell you what, hug your kids hard today!

No comments:

Post a Comment