IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, June 3, 2011

Kate Lynn is in New England

It is a quiet evening! Shawn and I had pizza delivered from Domino's, a real treat! It was just the 2 of us! Kelly is at friend's this evening! Kate Lynn has arrived safely in New England! She said the flight was uneventful and fine, though she was very glad to be on the ground! I am relieved to know that it went well and that she is safe and sound! I guess tonight is a practice night of things to come! I had better get used to the quiet! All though Shawn has been quite chatty tonight! I am only having small amounts of anxiety this evening. I think knowing she is safe and sound, and that she is where she wants to be, helps! She really was in for a treat when she arrived, she left here where it was 120 with the heat index, to there where it was just in the 60's! It has been in the high 70's here at night and in Hooksette, NH they have a frost advisory for tonight! Welcome Home Kate Lynn! I thank you all for your prayers! And I hope you all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment