IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Good Neighbors!

We had started on  our way to the bus stop when a neighbor stopped us and offered to loan us his van. It worked out quite well, as we were able to go the clinic for me and run some other Small errands. I have to tell you, though the free clinic is great... the 3 hour process is not! 2 and half of it was just the paperwork of it! It is done and I have my prescription refill and a new Doctor.  Shawn, Kelly and I returned home pretty hungry, as we missed lunch. So now that I have eaten too big and too heavy a dinner, I do not feel all that good! Tonight would have been a good sandwich and salad night, not a pork stir fry and cheesy potato night! I must say over all we are most fortunate to have such generous neighbors! We truly appreciated them allowing us to borrow their van! In a little while I am off to walk the dog and maybe see if this dinner will settle some!

No comments:

Post a Comment