IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Muffins

It has been a good day! I enjoyed a morning walk to myself! Then Shawn spent the day sanding furniture, while I weeded and tended to the front lawn! The young man next door mowed our lawn for free and it looks amazing! Kelly and I walked the dog, played Rummy and baked some homemade muffins! I also received good news, my mom is home and doing well. They are saying that she had calcium toxicity and that is why she was all confused and unstable. She sounds better and is glad to be home. I thank all of you who prayed for her!Kelly and I are hanging out on the porch and Shawn has gone over to help a neighbor with some car repair. It is nice! Well, minus the fact Kelly keeps reading me stuff from the magazine I have told her I read all ready! Now if we all get a good night sleep, I will be able to say it has been a very good day! I can not wait to have tomorrow's coffee with one of these yummy French Breakfast Puff muffins! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment