IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, June 10, 2011

Not a Mood Improver

Most certianly not a mood improver, Shawn had the dressers all finished by noon and our landlord never showed up for them! What made it all the more aggrivating was that he told Shawn he wanted them for this weekend! While we were out in the yard finishing the dressers, Austin's mom showed up. (Austin is the young man who thought it would be funny not to allow Kelly to come home last Friday!) His mom started this sob story about Austin was suicidal. I quickly informed her she was in the wrong yard trying to sell responsibility like that! It was made quite clear to her, that the decisions we have made since last Friday are NOT open for discussion and that he is not welcome here! That the relationship he and Kelly had is over and that he is not allowed to come speak to Kelly, period. I also informed her that Shawn and I found it pretty terrible that at no time has there even been an apology! We are not expecting one! Now I just pray that this young man has the sense enough to stay away! For the rest of the afternoon it has been relatively lazy and a little boring. Shawn and I took a couple strolls, however they were more like trolls! Shawn is out of ciggies and he was hitting up anyone he could for one. Do not think he was alone in this, there were plenty of other folks asking him if he had any! He took a nap and seems to be in a better mood. I may even not say a thing to him for doing one of my word puzzles! I think I may go walk the dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment