IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Snagging Quiet Time

I am snagging a few quiet minutes to myself before Shawn and Kelly get up! I have all ready fed the fury little family members and I have a pot of coffee brewing! Maybe I will grab my coffee and take a stroll. I believe Shawn is going to be working on refinishing some dressers today, so I may try to help out with that. Not too much else planned for the day. I am going to call my mom later and see how things are going there, she is still in the hospital. I hope the Doctors can give her and my dad some better answers as too what is going on. Things have been pretty vague, unless my folks are not telling me everything. That is always a real possibility! Well I believe my coffee is ready, I am off to make a cup! Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment