IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Thursday, June 2, 2011

2:11 AM Tummy Woes

It is 2:11 AM and I am so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open. I am up only because I have such an upset stomache, it is keeping me wide awake! I have just tried something to help with some of the problematic symptoms and am sitting here waiting for my peppermint tea to steep! I thought earlier my tummy troubles were do to either the heat or to anxiety, both have been causing tummy upset! Kelly also brought home a bug last week that she shared with Shawn and I! There has been little rest for the weary in this house, but plenty of tummy woes! Kate Lynn has mercifully been spared! I am praying it will stay that way so she will be healthy for her flight on Friday! ( I guess that is tomorrow now!) The very good news is our new ac works very well and the house has cooled off significantly! I suspect by tomorrow this time it will be the perfect temperature! Though I hope tomorrow at this time I am sound a sleep! I realize none of you really want to hear me discuss mine or anyone else's tummy woes any further. Please, be in prayer for our health, exspecially for Kate Lynn's over the next day or so! Also for anyone that has been trying to reach me by my yahoo email, please know I have had a problem with my account. They have been working on helping me get it fixed the past 2 days,I am hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow the latest (I actually think I mean much later on today!). I hope you are all well and healthy! My prayers are with you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment