IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, June 5, 2011

Flea Dipping

Shawn,Kelly and I walked down to Walmart this evening to shop for some very much needed things. Such as a hose, tshirts and a mop! We came home after a very enjoyable time of just hanging out! I miss my Kate Lynn though! Shawn and Kelly have been inside watching a horror movie, while I watered the lawn and washed some dishes...hmm! I think we are starting to settle into there being just the 3 of us, and then Shawn and I will have to adjust again in a month for 2 of us! Tonight is a good night, despite the heat! Our big plans to start the week is a do it your self flea dipping of both cats and the dog! I know, yippee! Tomorrow or Tuesday Shawn and I are going to try out the bus system, I have to get to a clinic for some prescription refills. I pray it goes well! That is all going here, thankfully! I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment