IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Company

We have had people over off and on all day, just to visit or to chat with Shawn about what ever project he is working on. The dressers are complete, the second coat of all of Kelly's bedroom trim is done and the coffee table has a new clear coat! A busy day! I spoke with Kate Lynn and she is all enrolled in Job Corp in New England. She still has the 2cnd interview and then it looks like she will be heading off to Limestone, Maine. She should be there around the same time Kelly is off to Kentucky. I am so very proud of my girls! Tonight Shawn, Kelly and I are sitting on the porch, listening to the crickets! (oh yeah, there is Izzy too!) A good day! God is good too us! I hope you all have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment