IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, June 12, 2011

Under a Tree

A very hot and humid Sunday! And another day with nothing too do! I feel pretty terrible for Kelly, she was invited to a birthday party, but was not given a date. I guess it was last night and she missed it! She was pretty upset! I do not blame her, we had bought her a new swim suite at the beginning of this month so that she could go! Well at least she has a nice new swim suite! Shawn is off at a neighbors repairing a broken window and installing some security doors and locks. She had someone break in the other night and steal her TV! So he is making sure it does not happen again. This will also give him some ciggy money! Kelly and I are just hanging out under a tree, enjoying the shade and watching the dog chew up a stick! I hope you all having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment