IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, July 12, 2011

ugh!

I thought I was feeling better until around 9pm! Now it is 11:15pm and I am up, feeling almost as punk as I did yesterday! Not quite as bad, but lousy enough! I pray that if it is just a virus, tomorrow will show much improvement! I have to go to the walk in clinic for a check up as it stands, so I am trying to just deal with it. But in truth I have had enough and I am tired! I want to be in bed sleeping, not spending another night on the couch, dozing when I'm able! The only good thing is, the pain in my stomach is not as bad as it was yesterday!  But who enjoys being queasy...? OK, I believe I will end my complaining and whining here and go drinks some water and maybe consider, yet another Tums!

No comments:

Post a Comment